Application for a Lost Passport Replacement
Requirements/ Checklist for Lost Passports :-
- A duly filled and signed form 19;
- Payment of SEK1200 (click here);
- A photocopy (Bio Data Page) of the lost passport;
- Photocopy of Kenya ID card if applicant is 18 years and above;
- Photocopy of birth certificate (front and back);
- Three (3) passport size photos (https://kenyaembassystockholm.com/images/ID_Picture.png);
- A photocopy of the Kenyan recommender’s ID card (front and back). The recommender should not be related to the applicant and must sign the recommender’s section on the application form;
- Duly filled consent form for minors;
- Applicant’s letter explaining circumstances for loss of the passport;
- An affidavit to support circumstances surrounding the loss of the passport;
- A police abstract report explaining loss of passport; and
- Original Certificate of Registration if Kenyan by naturalisation and 1 photocopy of the front and back.
- Duly filled and signed lost passport questionnaire.