Application for Replacement of Passport (Expired / Filled Up)
Requirements/ Checklist for Replacement of an Existing Passport
- Submit online application on www.ecitizen.go.ke;
- Ecitizen pre-filled passport application Form and two payment receipts.
- Original and a copy of Kenyan birth certificate.
- Original Kenya National ID card and a copy of Kenyan ID.
- Original passport and a copy (Bio Data Page) of passport being renewed/replaced
- A copy of Certificate of Registration if Kenyan by registration
- Additional documentary proof of Kenya citizenship may be required if necessary.
- For those requesting change of name, attach copy of marriage certificate for married women or Deed Poll and a Kenya Gazette Notice.
- For Dual Citizens, Proof of having either regained Kenya Citizenship and or Declared Dual Citizenship.
- Two recent passport size photographs on a white background (2 by 2 inches). The photo should be taken without spectacles, earings and both ears should be visible hence no hair on the forehead.