Application for Change/ Addition of Name on Passport
- A duly filled and signed form 19;
- Payment of SEK 450 here;
- Original passport and a photocopy (Bio Data Page);
- Photocopies of Kenyan ID card and Birth certificate;
- a) In the case of an applicant who is adopted, the original adoption certificate, clearance letter from the children’s department, and/or the Court ruling, or award is required (Translated to English);
- In the case of marriage, original and copy of the marriage certificate (Translated to English);
- In case of change of name through Deed Poll Certificate, copy of the deed poll and Kenya gazette notice.
- Original Certificate of Registration if Kenyan by naturalisation and 1 photocopy of the front and back.