- A letter from the pet owner requesting for the pet license;
- Letter from pet owner to provide name, contact address and telephone number;
- Copy of Passport of the pet owner;
- Copy of pet Passport;
- Evidence of up to date vaccinations against rabies and any infectious, contagious disease or parasites;
- A clearance health certificate from a veterinary doctor stating current health and that the pet is fit to travel;
- Processing fee of SEK 500 per pet; and
- Fee to be paid (Click here).
- A self-address envelope with sufficient stamps, international coupons or click here for information on postal charges.
Note: The pet license is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and takes two working days to issue the license upon submission of the documents.