Class A Permits
Class A Issued to persons who intend to engage in prospecting for minerals or mining.
Class A Requirements
- One should obtain or is assured to obtain the necessary licenses and registrations;
- For renewals, current license held for prospecting minerals and copy of PIN is required;
- One has sufficient capital or resources for investment; and
- Processing Fee equivalent to SEK 1,000 non-refundable.
For more information on permits visit https://fns.immigration.go.ke/infopack.
- Dully filled and signed application Form 25;
- Covering letter from employer/self/organization depending on the class (as applicable);
- Copies of the National Passport; and
- Two colored Passport size photographs.
- Application fees are only payable upon receipt of an approval notification;
- Dully completed Entry Permit applications should be submitted at immigration Aliens counter 9 located at Nyayo House Ground floor (south wing) along Kenyatta Avenue/ Uhuru Highway for acknowledgement;
- Applications for renewal of entry permits should be done three months prior to expiry date;
- These permits are normally issued for period of two years; and
- A fee of SEK 4 is payable for Application forms.