- Valid passports or other travel documents including Seaman’s Discharge Book, acceptable to the Government of Kenya are required for all persons wishing to enter Kenya;
- Passports must be valid for at least Six (6) Months;
- Passports must have a clean and a full visa page for endorsement.
- Effective 1st February ,2016 children under 16 years of age accompanying their parent(s) to Kenya are exempted from paying visa fees. Such children require Original passport with a validity of at least six months.
- Nationals of Countries, Classes and Categories of Persons who DO NOT require Kenyan Visa Click here;
The possession of a visa for Kenya is not the final authority to enter Kenya. The Immigration Officer at the port of entry may refuse such a person permission to enter if he/she is satisfied that such a visitor is unable to fullfil the immigration requirements and that the entry and presence of such a visitor, in Kenya would be contrary to national interests even though such a person may be in possession of a valid visa for Kenya, provided that any such refusal is consented to by the Director of Immigration Services Nairobi, his Deputies or the charge of Immigration at all ports of entry or any other Senior Officer so authorized to deputize.