Application for Replacement of Mutilated Passport
Requirements for application: –
Form 19 dully completed/filled online and signed;
- Mutilated Passport to be replaced and its copy;
- Copy of Kenyan National Identity Card and Birth Certificate;
- An affidavit of the circumstances surrounding the mutilation or damage;
- A letter by the applicant explaining circumstances of mutilation;
- Three(3) current, clear and un-mounted passport size photographs not less than 6 months. Click for specifications;
• No earing or headgear(no hats).
•Hair should be away from the face
- Certified copy of the recommender’s Kenyan National Identity Card or Passport;
- Prescribed fee for replacement of mutilated passport is SEK 1000;
- Passport fee payments to be made to: KENYA EMBASSY STOCKHOLM ACCOUNT
- Issued within 6-8 weeks
- A self-address envelope with sufficient stamps, international coupons or click here for information on postal charges.
Note: –To ascertain the true circumstances on the damage of the passport, the applicant may be required to appear for an interview at the Embassy if necessary.