Emergency Travel Documents
Emergency Certificates are issued only in cases of genuine emergency. This is a one-way document, issued to a Kenyan who needs to travel to Kenya urgently and has mutilated or lost a passport. The applicant must present himself/ herself to the Embassy in PERSON for interview.
Requirements for Emergency Travel Documents are as follows: –
- Complete Form 19 (Click Form 19);
- Application to be submitted at least three (3) official days to travel date;
- Two (2) passport size photographs (See specifications);
- Copy of Birth Certificate;
- Copy of Kenya Passport and National Identity Card;
- Ticket itinerary to Kenya;
- An application letter clearly indicating IN FULL, the reasons for emergency, your residential address, telephone number, email, and postal address;
- Processing fee of SEK 200; and
- Fee to be paid (Click here).
- A self-address envelope with sufficient stamps, international coupons or click here for information on postal charges.
Kindly note that emergency documents are strictly issued on emergency cases only, consequently the applicant shall be required to provide proof.