Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage
The “Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage” is issued to Kenyan citizens wishing to have their marriages conducted abroad.
The requirements are as follows: –
- Application form No. 7 to be duly completed. (Download Form here)
- Valid Kenyan Passport for certification.
- Proof of legal stay in country of residence (residence permit)
- A letter by the applicant clearly indicating IN FULL, the telephone number, email address, residential address and postal address for any correspondences from the Mission.
- Fee for Certificate of No Impediment is SEK 1,000
- Fee is paid to (Click here);
- Processing period is between six (6) to Eight (8) weeks; and
- Verify that you have the required document/pre-requisites and you meet the relevant criteria before you apply.
- A self-address envelope with sufficient stamps, international coupons or click here for information on postal charges.