Application by a dual Citizen for Endorsement on non-Kenyan Passport
Section 8(1) of the Kenya Citizenship and Immigration Regulation 2012 provides that the passport of any other country that is held by a dual citizen may, upon application by the holder, be endorsed to indicate that the holder is a citizen of Kenya.
What are the requirements: –
- Complete application form 4
- Two (2) passport size photographs;
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Copy of applicant’s Kenyan passport or Parent’s Kenyan Passport;
- Copy of Kenyan identity card;
- Copy of the other country’s passport;
- Copy of the other country’s Citizenship certificate; and
- Verify that you have the required document/pre-requisites and you meet the relevant criteria before you apply
- Fee of SEK 50 to be paid to (Click here); and
- A self-address envelope with sufficient stamps, international coupons or click here for information on postal charges.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted;
- Endorsement fee is non-refundable;
- Application must be presented to the Immigration officer in Nairobi; and
- Endorsement is voluntary and the applicant should ascertain whether endorsement in their non-Kenyan passport is allowed.