Emergency Travel Documents
Emergency Certificates are issued only in cases of genuine emergency. This is a one-way document, issued to a Kenyan who needs to travel to Kenya urgently and has mutilated or lost a passport. The applicant must present himself/ herself to the Embassy in PERSON for interview.
Requirements for Emergency Travel Documents are as follows: -
- Complete Form 19 (Click Form 19);
- Application to be submitted at least three (3) official days to travel date;
- Two (2) passport size photographs (See specifications);
- Copy of Birth Certificate;
- Copy of Kenya Passport and National Identity Card;
- Ticket itinerary to Kenya;
- An application letter clearly indicating IN FULL, the reasons for emergency, your residential address, telephone number, email, and postal address;
- Processing fee of SEK 200; and
- Fee to be paid (Click here).
Kindly note that emergency documents are strictly issued on emergency cases only, consequently the applicant shall be required to provide proof.