Student Passes

This document issued to person(s) seeking to enter and remain in the country for the purpose of receiving education or training at an educational or training establishment within the country by which he/she has been accepted as a student/pupil.



  1. Application form 30 dully filled signed and stamped;
  2. Cover/forwarding letter from school stating the course and course duration;
  3. Copy of valid Passport/travel document of the applicants Bio data page and page showing validity of at least six months as well as visa page;
  4. Two passport size photos;
  5. Commitment letter from parent/legal guardian/sponsor; and
  6. The institution applying must be registered as an educational establishment. If the institution is relatively new a copy of registration must be submitted together with the application.



Fee of SEK 500 per year or part thereof.