Application for a lost passport replacement
Kindly Check the embassy to find out if there is a extracting passport before applying
- Two (2)
Form 19 Dully completed online and signed;
- A Copy of the birth certificate of the applicant, Kenya National identity card and Passpot;
- Affidavit of circumstances surrounding loss or theft;
- An Applicant's letter explaining the circumstances of the loss;
- Police clearing of passports;
- Three (3) Current, clear and UN-installed passport size photographs for at least 6 months. Select preferences;
• No earing or headgear (no hats).
• The Hair should be away from the face
• No Glasses
- A Certified copy of the referrer's Kenyan national identity card or passport;
- TWO (2) questionnaire for the lost passport.
- Return postage 100SEK or self-addressed envelopes sufficient postage stamps
- The Stipulated payment for the lost passport replacement is SEK 1200;
- Passport fees are payable: Kenya Embassy STOCKHOLM ACCOUNT
- Issued within 6-8 weeks
- In Fact, address the envelope with enough stamps, international Coupons or click here for more information about shipping costs.
Note: To determine the actual conditions of disappearance or theft of the passport, the applicant may have to arrive at the interview at the embassy if necessary.