Application for Replacement of Passport (Expired / Filled Up)
Requirements for application: -
Form 19 dully completed/filled online and signed;
- The expired or filled up Passport;
- Three(3) current, clear and un-mounted passport size photographs not less than 6 months. Click for specifications;
• No earing or headgear(no hats).
•Hair should be away from the face
- Certified copy of the recommender’s Kenyan National Identity Card or passport;
- Prescribed fee for replacement of passport is as follows: -
- Copies of the applicant's birth certificate and Kenya National Identity Card
- Personal letter explaining need for a new passport.
- Return postage fee 100SEK or self addressed envelopes with sufficient stamps
- Issued within 6-8 weeks
- A self-address envelope with sufficient stamps, international coupons or click here for information on postal charges.
- Click for checklist to enable accurate submission of requirements
||Passport Fees in Swedish Kronor SEK)
|32 Pages Ordinary "A" Series
|48 pages Ordinary "B" Series
|64 Pages Ordinary "C" Series
The passport which was previously used and cannot be used any further shall immediately after the issuance of a new passport be cancelled by the Passport Control Officer.
No person shall be issued with a new passport unless the application is accompanied by the previous passport.