Application for Replacement of Passport (Expired / Filled Up)
Requirements for application: -
- The applicant shall submit an application for the passport in the prescribed
- The expired or filled up Passport being replaced and its copy;
- Three colored Passport size photographs of the applicant with one of photos duly certified as true likeness of the applicant by the recommender. Click for specifications;
- Certified copy of the recommender’s Kenyan National Identity Card or passport;
- Prescribed fee for replacement of passport is as follows: -
- Copies of the applicant's birth certificate and ID
- Personal letter explaining need for a new passport.
- Return postage fee 100SEK or self addressed envelopes with sufficient stamps
- Issued within 6-8 weeks
||Passport Fees in Swedish Kronor SEK)
|32 Pages Ordinary "A" Series
|48 pages Ordinary "B" Series
|64 Pages Ordinary "C" Series
The passport which was previously used and cannot be used any further shall immediately after the issuance of a new passport be cancelled by the Passport Control Officer.
No person shall be issued with a new passport unless the application is accompanied by the previous passport.