Referred visa is issued to the following: -
- Nationals of Countries, Classes and Categories of Persons who require referred Visa Click here;
- Applicants against whom there is some local objections or doubt in the country where the application is made;
- Stateless persons or persons not holding valid passports or other travel documents issued by their own country of nationality, including recognized refugee holders of the United Nations Refugee travel documents;
- Prohibited immigrants as enumerated under Section 33 (1) and (2) of the Kenya Citizenship and Immigration Act,2011.
Referred visa Requirements: -
- Three Visa application Form 22 to be duly filled, signed and dated;
- Original passport of the applicant with a validity of at least six months;
- Valid Passport/travel document of the applicant’s bio data page and page showing validity of at least six months;
- Three passport size photographs of the applicant Click for specifications;
- Three copies Applicant’s letter of request;
- Invitation letter from the host in Kenya;
- Three Copies of National Identity Card of the host in Kenya;
- Processing period is within 6 to 8 weeks from the time the Embassy receives the application request but this may be longer on case to case basis;
- Certificate of registration and an invitation letter from the company.
- Marriage certificate for visiting spouse.
- Doctor's letter, the patient passport and Kenyan residence permit for visiting a sick relative.
- Processing fees is SEK 150; and
- Payments to be made to KENYA EMBASSY STOCKHOLM ACCOUNT
The possession of a visa for Kenya is not the final authority to enter Kenya. The Immigration Officer at the port of entry may refuse such a person permission to enter if he is satisfied that such a visitor is unable to fullfil the immigration requirements and that the entry and presence of such a visitor, in Kenya would be contrary to national interests even though such a person may be in possession of a valid visa for Kenya, provided that any such refusal is consented to by the Director of Immigration Services Nairobi, his Deputies or the charge of Immigration at all ports of entry or any other Senior Officer so authorized to deputize.