Multiple Journey Visa Application from Companies/ Organization
Multiple journey visa is issued to persons whose nationalities require visas to enter Kenya.
Eligible applicants must have three single journey visas issued in the last one year.
Nationals of Countries, Classes and Categories of Persons who require this Visa Click here;
- Three visa application Form 22 to be duly filled, signed and dated;
- Original passport of the applicant with a validity of at least six months;
- Valid Passport/travel document of the applicants Bio data page and page showing validity of at least six months;
- Three passport size photographs of the applicant Click for specifications;
- Three copies of previous single journey visas within a year/ for renewal previous MJVs;
- Three copies of certificate of registration of the Kenyan company/ Organization;
- Three copies of invitation letter bearing the company/organization’s letterheads;
- Applicant's letter to specify the reason for applicant’s frequent visits;
- The letter should have the name and signature of the person counter-signing it;
- Three copies of applicant’s resident permit if not residing in their country;
- Processing period is within 90 days from time the Embassy receives the application request;
- Proof of employment and letter of guarantee from the employer
- Processing fees is SEK 150 and SEK 800 when visa is approved; and
- Payments to be made to KENYA EMBASSY STOCKHOLM ACCOUNT
The possession of a visa for Kenya is not the final authority to enter Kenya. The Immigration Officer at the port of entry may refuse such a person permission to enter if he is satisfied that such a visitor is unable to fullfil the immigration requirements and that the entry and presence of such a visitor, in Kenya would be contrary to national interests even though such a person may be in possession of a valid visa for Kenya, provided that any such refusal is consented to by the Director of Immigration Services Nairobi, his Deputies or the charge of Immigration at all ports of entry or any other Senior Officer so authorized to deputize.