Application for Replacement of Lost Passport
Kindly check with the Embassy to ascertain whether there is a recovered passport before applying
Requirements for application: -
Form 19 dully completed online and signed;
- Copy of Birth Certificate of the applicant, Kenya National Identity Card and passpot;
- An affidavit of the circumstances surrounding the loss or theft;
- A letter by the applicant explaining circumstances of loss;
- A police report on the loss of the passport;
- Three(3) current, clear and un-mounted passport size photographs not less than 6 months. Click for specifications;
• No earing or headgear(no hats).
•Hair should be away from the face
- Certified copy of the recommender’s Kenyan National Identity Card or Passport;
- Two(2)Questionnaire for the lost passport.
- Return postage fee 100SEK or self addressed envelopes with sufficient stamps
- Prescribed fee for replacement of lost passport is SEK 1200;
- Passport fees payments to be made to: KENYA EMBASSY STOCKHOLM ACCOUNT
- Issued within 6-8 weeks
- A self-address envelope with sufficient stamps, international coupons or click here for information on postal charges.
- Click for checklist to enable accurate submission of requirements
Note: To ascertain the true circumstances on the loss or theft of the passport, the applicant may be required to appear for an interview at the Embassy if necessary.