Application for Replacement of Lost Passport
Kindly check with the Embassy to ascertain whether there is a recovered passport before applying
Requirements for application: -
- The applicant shall submit an application for the passport in the prescribed
- Copy of Birth Certificate of the applicant and ID;
- An affidavit of the circumstances surrounding the loss or theft;
- A letter by the applicant explaining circumstances of loss;
- A police report on the loss of the passport;
- Three colored Passport size photographs of the applicant with one of photos duly certified as true likeness of the applicant by the recommender. Click for specifications;
- Certified copy of the recommender’s Kenyan National Identity Card or Passport;
- Questionnaire for the lost passport.
- Return postage fee 100SEK or self addressed envelopes with sufficient stamps
- Prescribed fee for replacement of lost passport is SEK 1200;
- Passport fees payments to be made to: KENYA EMBASSY STOCKHOLM ACCOUNT
- Issued within 6-8 weeks
Note: To ascertain the true circumstances on the loss or theft of the passport, the applicant may be required to appear for an interview at the Embassy if necessary.