Document Authenticate/ Legalization
This applies to document from Kenyan authorities.
The Embassy has the legal mandate to authenticate documents that originate from Kenya. The Embassy can be approached at any time to ascertain the authenticity of documents if called upon to do so.
- Original document and copy issued by a competent Government Authority;
- Processing time is 24 hours;
- Processing fee of SEK 100 per document;
- Fee to be paid (Click here); and
- A self-addressed stamped envelope for the return of your documents.
The envelope should have enough postage
- A self-address envelope with sufficient stamps, international coupons or click here for information on postal charges.
- Click for checklist to enable accurate submission of requirements