Dependant Pass Requirements:-
- The applicant must be Kenyan Holder of valid entry permit Exempted, person under Immunities Act (Cap. 179) and who are covered under section 4(3) (a) to (g);
- Application form 28 dully filled and signed;
- Copy of the national passport of the dependant;
- Two passport size photos of the dependant; and
- Copy of birth certificate or marriage certificate for immediate family members If the institution is relatively new a copy of registration must be submitted together with the application.
FEE FOR DEPENDANT PASSES
Fee of SEK 500 per year or part thereof.