Class G Permits
Class G Work permit issued to investors in specific trade, business or consultancy.
Class G Requirements
- Documentary proof of capital to be invested/already invested minimum of 100,000 US dollars or equivalent in any other currency;
- Registration certificate of the company OR certificate of incorporation;
- Copies of personal and company PIN (Personal Identification Number) if business is running;
- For renewals; audited accounts for previous 2 years and a certificate of tax compliance from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Processing Fee equivalent to SEK 1,000 non-refundable; and
- Fee is equivalent to SEK about 10,000/= per year or part thereof.
For more information on permits visit https://fns.immigration.go.ke/infopack.
- Dully filled and signed application Form 25;
- Covering letter from employer/self/organization depending on the class (as applicable);
- Copies of the National Passport; and
- Two colored Passport size photographs.
- Application fees are only payable upon receipt of an approval notification;
- Dully completed Entry Permit applications should be submitted at immigration Aliens counter 9 located at Nyayo House Ground floor (south wing) along Kenyatta Avenue/ Uhuru Highway for acknowledgement;
- Applications for renewal of entry permits should be done three months prior to expiry date;
- These permits are normally issued for period of two years; and
- A fee of SEK 4 is payable for Application forms.