Class D Permits
Class D This is issued to a person who is offered specific employment by a specific employer who is qualified to undertake that employment.
Class D Requirements
- Copies of academic/professional certificates along with the CV;
- Evidence that the organization failed to fill the vacancy from the local labour market;
- Form 25 dully filled, signed and sealed by the company;
- Processing Fee equivalent to SEK 1,000 non-refundable; and
- Fee is equivalent to about SEK 20,000 per year or part thereof.
For more information on permits visit https://fns.immigration.go.ke/infopack.
- Dully filled and signed application Form 25;
- Covering letter from employer/self/organization depending on the class (as applicable);
- Copies of the National Passport; and
- Two colored Passport size photographs.
- Application fees are only payable upon receipt of an approval notification;
- Dully completed Entry Permit applications should be submitted at immigration Aliens counter 9 located at Nyayo House Ground floor (south wing) along Kenyatta Avenue/ Uhuru Highway for acknowledgement;
- Applications for renewal of entry permits should be done three months prior to expiry date;
- These permits are normally issued for period of two years; and
- A fee of SEK 4 is payable for Application forms.