Category: C(Children of Kenya Citizens)
REQUIREMENTS AND WORK PROCESSES FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCY
Under Section 37 of the Citizenship and Immigration Act 2011 the following categories of applicants, their children and spouses detailed below are eligible upon meeting the prescribed requirements. In normal practice holders of permanent residency are expected to be domiciled in the country.
Children of Kenya Citizens born outside the country and have acquired foreign citizenship of their country of residence/domicile.
NOTE: Applicants may qualify for Kenya Citizenship.
- Application letter
- Dully filled Form 23
- Dully filled questionnaire for intending applicants- Category C
- Dully filled residence status questionnaire for intending applicants
- Certified copies of the birth certificate
- Certified copies of the parents’ birth certificates/ Kenya Passport(s)/ Identity Card(s)
- Certified copy of the current passport
- 2 passport size photos Click for specifications;
- Processing Fees SEK 1000
- Issuance Fees SEK 10000